Saturday, February 21, 2009

A surrogate doggie mother to little kitten



Hey guys :D how's everybody's doing?! This video taken when i was still in my parents house. If i am not mistaken this video recorded last may of 2007 to be exact is not far from election day. Well, i am happy to share with you guys this funny and crazy video i had before in my digital camera. Actually i really want to upload it in my Youtube account suddenly it didnt work out because my video is avi. and youtube is only accept flv. Anyway, my dog name baby bear gave birth to 6 litte tiny puppies and i was walking in our neighborhood is saw a little kitten. I guess it own by one of my neighbor and they dont feel like to have small cat in their home. So what they did is they throw away or they leaved the baby kitten in the street. The time i saw the baby kitten i didn't think twice to take care of it because i said to myself i can just get a milk and put in the bottle so the kitten can drink a milk and it's happen to be very good situation to the kitten because my doggie baby bear have milk and guess what my dog was very kind and generous to her because she allowed to get milk from her. Pretty bizzare. Isn't. the funny side is the baby kitten is also trying to get milk to the puppies..

3 comments:

mye said...

hi mhae - your dog is just awesome.

thanks for following my blog.

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for the help in this question, now I will know.