Thursday, February 12, 2009

Using windows to mac os


Can you guess what i feel in this image? Angry or confused? I am felt angry and confused because i am computer savvy of windows. I left my computer at our house and then i came here in the united states i started using my husband computer of apple mac (os) operating systems. The first time i used it i said why is so complicated this computer?! I just continue using it because i have no choice because i don't have my own.(LOL). Every time i want to use the right click of mouse because i want to copy and paste something it didn't work well though i highlighted the subject. So what i did i studied the shortcut key of keyboard and finally i got and learned. I have seen and read of one of blogger site and she said about on how to create or change the template of the blog and she mentioned about browser so i tried downloading a mozilla firefox browser . But i dont have a time to finish all her very interesting topic because of my little angel want's to occupy me. I used safari internet browser and i very notice the big difference of mozilla firefox from safari. Most specially when i check the blogger site. I really confused because i said why other bloggers can upload their pic and why i can't do.Every time i want to create or post a blog i didnt see any options or buttons to choose like font,numbers,dots,check spelling,upload pic,video and so forst before i used the mozilla.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Technology truly has become one with our daily lives, and I am fairly confident when I say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as memory becomes cheaper, the possibility of downloading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I daydream about almost every day.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.insanejournal.com/397.html]R4 SDHC[/url] DS NetBrowze)